Danceweb 
Vienna, Impulstanz, 2016

Scholarship under the mentorship of Tino Seghal, supported by Slovak Arts Council 


I'm Zuzana Zabkova
I'm an Artist
One of my last artistic statement was the refrain of Michael Jackson's song Heal the worl
Even if its utopistic content is fabulous, It is a problematic statement, because it sounds too naive and too general
Art is not about healing, rather about revealing the killing, because
There Are People Dying
In Frank Apunkt Schneider's words the beginning would be
Steal The World
Fake it A Better Place
But this would be not enough for art
It needs more layers to reach its own ambivalent stage which could reflect both strategies
My own proposition for now would be
Peel the world
Make it A Matter of Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make it A Matter of Place
For You And For Me
And then I can start to dance