Bodies in Trouble 
Fuga, Bratislava, SR

with and by Eva Priečková 
set design : NIk Timková
light design : Jozef Čabo
specialt Thanks to : Rezi.dance Komařice, Jakub Juhász 


We have met to dance....
ZZ: I'm eating chips and having a period.
I fell on the floor.
EVAA: We failed because of many errors. 
ZZ: My acephale body hugs you.
EVAA: Emotional error during bloody moments.
ZZ: We put the head in the corner. Dirty dancing, Phenomena.
EVAA: I like to eat earth.
ZZ: I'can't watch any horror movies.
EVAA: Coming back to earth through Labyrinth.
ZZ: My pitched voice is too scary.
EVAA: Moon, sun and our bodies in triangle.
ZZ: Their set and rise is exactly the opposite. Full moon cycle. collective trouble.
EVAA: Collective trouble.
We are the most beautiful after the period. Headless, poor and obscure.